You have said a gigantic YES to a learning environment based on trust and joy (unschooling!) and now you want regular deep dives into inspiration and a mega support crew.
CIRCLE is ideal for brand new unschoolers AND for longtime unschoolers looking to level up the skills and gifts they are bringing to the movement.
- Are you sold on unschooling but find the daily struggles such as sibling conflict and boundaries around screens etc frustrating and energy draining?
- Do you get unschooling rationally but still experience regular wobbles around your choice?
- Do you yearn for community but want support around showing up there authentically, or creating the learning collective of your dreams?
- Perhaps you want to step into a greater role within this movement, through advocacy or leadership of community building?
This is the kind of stuff we are dancing with in Disco Circle!
Circle is a membership programme for those who want to deepen into:
- TRUST: healing your inner child, deconditioning beliefs and activating self-love and joyful expression. You want to expand into your authentic self worth so you can provide the most joyful and trusting home base for your kids AND keep becoming your truest YOU.
- JOY: more practical allyship with your children, fired up connection with all family members and a greater acceptance of the present moment.
- REGENERATION: strengthening your courage muscle so you can walk confidently and advocate for your children and your choices, build life giving community and contribute to the societal shifts that will liberate generations of children to bloom into who they are.
This is a high impact, high value monthly subscription where you can access support from three experienced mentors and coaches and the cheerleading of a global family – supercharging the intention and alignment in your life without school.
The mindset work done in Circle will help you flourish into authenticity in all parts of your life!
I’m not sure I can articulate just how much things have changed for us over the last few weeks. The piece that I took hold of was creating a flourishing learning environment. I can’t thank you enough. My son just can’t stop cuddling me, it’s like his whole being is saying thank you Mummy all I needed was some peace around me.
Sarah- September DISCO participant
Instant access to:
- Access to the comprehensive DISCO unschooling course (worth $140)
See here for everything that includes and what people say about it.
- Monthly teaching and coaching workshops from unschooling coach and educator Lucy AitkenRead
- Monthly coaching, teaching and goal setting around building regenerative community with unschooling coach Leslie Bray
- Support and space holding for neurodiverse families with filmmaker and longtime unschooling parent Jessie Currie
- Gain immediate access to twelve + hours of coaching and teaching sessionsDecember in Disco Circle is JOY MONTH!
True to Circle form this will be a mixture of nurturing our inner garden toward joy, but also cold, hard facts about activating joy with those under our roofs.
- a Joy Inventory for you to download right now
- the monthly coaching workshop with Lucy on 15th December
- Community Hour with Leslie (part of a series on challenges in community) on 22nd December
- Your personalised Joy Strategy!
What people are saying about the programme:
Leslie Bray – Unschooling Community Coach
Leslie is the founder of Kids Cultivator, a Black Home Educator’s network in Atlanta that has been flourishing for ten years. She has been an important presence in offering consultation, guidance and workshops in the USA unschooling scene and is especially experienced in supporting people to establish and nurture unschooling communities that are healthy and sustainable. Leslie is one of the coaches on our membership programme and offers a monthly session on building and nurturing regenerative community as well as bespoke solutions.
Jessie Currie – Neurodiversity Mentor
Jessie is a neurodivergent unschooling filmmaker and passionate advocate for every human’s right to a shame and comparison-free life long education that is individually tailored to suit them. Jessie believes that unschooling emancipates and empowers neurodivergent people to live their best lives following their own unique pathway honouring honing their ND superpowers. Jessie has spent the last 25 years facilitating children and young people to follow their passions and the last 8 years facilitating her own ND children’s unschooling journey. Jessie’s role in our membership programme is to hold space for parents, carers and children alike so that they feel truly seen and heard in unconditional positive regard to shine in their own true light.