“Circle is the best thing I’ve done for myself and my family.”
Circle is a membership programme for unschooling families who want to deepen into:
- TRUST: healing your inner child, deconditioning beliefs and activating self-love and joyful expression
- JOY: more allyship with your children, fired up connection with all family members and a greater acceptance of the present moment.
- REGENERATION: strengthening your courage muscle so you can walk confidently and advocate for your children and your choices, build life giving community and contribute to the societal shifts that will liberate generations of children to bloom into who they are.
This is a monthly subscription that costs the same as two yoga classes or a daily chocolate bar (both great things! hehe) and for that you will receive support from three experienced mentors and coaches and the cheerleading of a global family – supercharging the intention and alignment in your life without school.
The mindset work done in Circle will help you flourish into authenticity in all parts of your life!
- Monthly teaching and coaching workshops from unschooling coach and educator Lucy AitkenRead
- Monthly coaching, teaching and goal setting around building regenerative community with unschooling coach Leslie Bray (some of you found our podcast together so helpful!)
- Support and space holding for neurodiverse families with filmmaker and longtime unschooling parent Jessie Currie
- Gain immediate access to five + hours of coaching and teaching sessions
What people are saying about the programme:
January to May is the great deschooling series! This series is about detoxing from schoolishness BUT doesn’t stop there! We consider the way institutionalised beliefs about time, bodies, relationships all disrupt your ability to centre your lives around joy. It will be an amazing series to participate in!
Meet the support crew!
Leslie Bray – Unschooling Community Coach
Leslie is the founder of Kids Cultivator, a Black Home Educator’s network in Atlanta that has been flourishing for ten years. She has been an important presence in offering consultation, guidance and workshops in the USA unschooling scene and is especially experienced in supporting people to establish and nurture unschooling communities that are healthy and sustainable. Leslie is one of the coaches on our membership programme and offers a monthly session on building and nurturing regenerative community as well as bespoke solutions.
Jessie Currie – Neurodiversity Mentor
Jessie is a neurodivergent unschooling filmmaker and passionate advocate for every human’s right to a shame and comparison-free life long education that is individually tailored to suite them. Jessie believes that unschooling emancipates and empowers neurodivergent people to live their best lives following their own unique pathway honouring honing their ND superpowers. Jessie has spent the last 25 years facilitating children and young people to follow their passions and the last 8 years facilitating her own ND children’s unschooling journey. Jessie’s role in our membership programme is to hold space for parents, carers and children alike so that they feel truly seen and heard in unconditional positive regard to shine in their own true light.