The ability to keep your group thriving and create the change you dream of lies in how you are showing up.
As women we have kept ourselves small, shied away from leadership, whispered our important messages and only reluctantly facilitated the groups we think are important.
But, I’m feeling you are ready for that to change.
You are over waiting for the group you want and need to be set up by someone else
You are over not making decisions because you don’t know what to do
You are over your dreams not getting off the ground
You are over getting burnt out
You are over your groups & ideas fizzing out through conflict or no one doing anything
And you are totally over staying small and quiet about the things you feel are important
You are ready to:
- Build the movement you are passionate about in a way that doesn’t lead to burn out
- Serve a thriving, life-giving community
- Live from a deep sense of purpose
The thing that helps you do this?
Sussing out the shape of your unique leadership and stepping fully into it.
- Reluctant – often accidental leaders, thrust into leadership either because we have a message they have to get out there OR no one else is stepping up
- Regenerative – know how to lead in a life-giving way, how to honour our own gifts and limitations, how to avoid burn out and hold boundaries
- Reverent – have personal practices and collective rituals that enable them to lead in love and serve their communities
- Ready – intentional about how we are showing up, prepared for group energetics and able to hold space, honour processes and be visible
Who me? A re:leader?
Unschooling group facilitators, folks ready to start a Moon Circle, respectful parenting advocates, zero waste campaigners, forest school leaders, healers or artists or changemakers;
I’m inviting you to step onto a path of courage.
I’m inviting you to open a toolbox of regenerative practices.
I’m inviting you to discover resources and breakthroughs that will serve you (and your crew) for the rest of your life.
When you begin this process of alchemising your power and leadership you become more fully yourself.
You are confident, at peace, guided by your inner wisdom.
“I was sceptical at first when starting this course as it seems everyone is running some sort of course at the moment. However, by week two I was completely reassured. Lucy has a wealth of knowledge and passes that on in an informative and interesting way. More than just this course though, Lucy has and does build communities that seem to welcome all. I hope to be able to sign up for the next course and would recommend Lucy’s courses to anyone.” Jenna
Over our 4 weeks together you will learn the tools of transformational leadership – however reluctant you are.
Unit One: A personal practice
Monday 8th November 7pm GMT (all calls are recorded and available to watch in your own time)
Unit One is all about laying a foundation for this work to go as deep as it possibly can. You want to be a facilitator or group leader who doesn’t let your own stuff leak into the group, you want to lay the blocks aside so you can really serve and it starts with these core insights and practices.
- Understand why you get stuck on showing up
- Unpack the baggage that prevents you from stepping up in fullness
- Learn the brain science around why it’s so hard to step into leadership
- Learn the 3 step Full Heart Protocol that you can activate in literally any setting in order to sync your energy and work from an aligned place
- Develop a personal practice that stops you from getting in the way of yourself and your crew
Unit Two: Energetics of the gathered
Monday 15th November 7pm GMT (all calls are recorded and available to watch in your own time)
In so many spheres of life the reluctance about leadership means we enter into group arrangements without any intention or understanding about how they work. Whenever people gather there are energetics at work and processes that need to be honoured for that group to thrive. One of the biggest reasons groups fail to thrive is because we secretly hope everything will just be fine.
- Front foot your group’s thrivability by learning the three R’s of groups and gatherings
- Learn how to hold space so your group can thrive and evolve
- Begin to understand group energetics and the role you play
- Discover the tools so you can navigate conflict with confidence
Unit Three: Transformation from the inside out
Monday 21th November 7pm GMT (all calls are recorded and available to watch in your own time)
Are we here for some quick fixes? No mate. We are here for all of it.
This means we need to understanding the infrastructure of beliefs we’ve inherited and how they play out in our groups and movements. It means we need to be ready to turn our old model of groups and leadership upside down and consider what a regenerative model can look like. We take a look at the ways white supremacy culture shows up in groups and movements. We hear from our guest speaker Moana Reihana about models and concepts of leadership that existed pre colonisation.
- Begin to dismantle internal racism and colonised thinking
- Learn how to show up to our communities in the context of white supremacy and other oppressive structures
- Get excited about a leadership model that is free of loaded archetypes
- Unlock the tools to live in a way that rejects colonised mindset and is truly regenerative
Unit Four: The nature of courage
Monday 29th November 7pm GMT (all calls are recorded and available to watch in your own time)
Once you’ve accepted your reluctant leadership things are going to be required of you that might well feel scary. There will be times you’ll have to speak out, say yes to something, hold a boundary, help negotiate a tricky situation. Here’s where we find out how we can do this without sleepless nights or burn out.
- Discover the science behind the courage muscle
- Begin to use somatic tools that can help you move through fear
- Experience an exercise that nurtures the courageous version of yourself
- Learn the tools that help you tackle tricky conversations
- Activate a path for your personal leadership beyond Re:leader
On top of the weekly workshops you get access to:
- An incredibly supportive crew of women committed to the same growth and healing
- Exercises and rituals for your personal growth that can also be adapted for group settings
- A weekly downloadable companion guide for extracurricular depth
- Life time access to all the material on your dashboard
“Lucy’s course has come at just the right time in my life where I’ve been searching for some sense of greater connection. I feel as though she’s held my hand as I’ve begun this journey of digging deeper into my beliefs and understandings. I’m so appreciative of the way that Lucy has guided us and I now have some meaningful rituals that I’m bringing into my life.” Kate
Meet your guide for Re:leader, Lucy AitkenRead
I’m Lucy AitkenRead and I support hundreds of women to step into healing and full aliveness. My formal studies are in Global Social Policy and my early career was in campaigns and advocacy. But once I became a parent I saw how clearly social change begins in the home. Which is why I’ve spent the last six years creating resources, retreats, courses and other containers to help bring their fullest selves to the party – be that their relationships with their children, their natural environment or their own courageous path. I’m basically your wingwoman for your deep heart work – you ready?
This is the PAYMENT PLAN OPTION.
3 payments of $66 USD, one now and one each month for a total of two months. This will be $168USD in total.